Saturday, April 15, 2017

Flowers, Feathers and Fairies Spring Release! Check out the new line of Flower Inspired Ladies!!!

Good Morning everyone!!! I am so excited to share Flowers, Feathers and Fairies Spring Releases with you!!! Sabrina is debuting 4 new digis today all Flower inpired!!
In order of appearance you have: Blooming Fairy, Snow Drop Fairy, Nymphaea and Peony Fairy.
Aren't they just so sweet? I am in love with them all so much!! Sadly, I only got to work with 2 of them to show you today but you can bet the other 2 are on my list of must haves!! You can find all these new releases in the Flowers, Feathers and Fairies Etsy Shop.

So the 1st card I'm going to show you is play with Nymphaea who is a water lily. I really tried to play on the water aspect and make her look like she's really floating in a pond.
What do you think? How'd I do? I am so in love with this image. Water lillies are one of my favorite flowers. My Great Grandma had a small pond in her yard and she grew Water Lillies. They were her pride and joy. I have 2 tattooed between my shoulder blades in her memory. So this card will go to my Grandma, my Great Grandmas daughter this Mothers Day.

 The 2nd card I made to show you today is using the Blooming Fairy. I love that Sabrina took a flower with a big curve and made her  look like she's expecting!! It's something we haven't seen yet from the current phase of flower themed digis. She is designed after the Muscari flower and I think she's just so sweet!!
I can't wait to have a pregnant friend or family member to share this card with!! I just love it!! And the sentiment I think is too much fun!!

Make sure you pop over to all these places to see what the rest of the Design Team Created with the Spring Releases!! As well as to pick yours up!!


And!!! Sabrina put some stamps ON SALE this weekend for Easter!!


I am entering Nymphaea in these challenges:
Daring Cardmakers- Spring Garden

I am entering Blooming Fairy in these challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday- Spring Colors
Daring Cardmarkers- Spring Garden

Thanks so much everyone for popping by today and seeing what I have been up to!! Its always so great to see so many people around checking it out!!

9 comments:

  1. They are both beautiful, colouring is fantastic and love the background on the first one.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful new releases I love them all. I'm so happy you were inspired to our sketches at Tuesday Morning Sketches for the Nymphaea card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are gorgeous and images are so beautifully coloured too. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards and you've coloured them beautifully! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card's Sara xx
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Dianne DT for the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards!
    Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two very beautiful cards. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi wow these images with your colouring are stunning thank you for using our sketch and for inspiring us at The Sketchy Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Back again, I just can't stop loving these cards. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete