Monday, April 3, 2017

Aurors Wings Challenge #47- Easter Pastels: Notebook using Camellia Spirit

No automatic alt text available.
Hey everyone!! Welcome to another challenge at Aurora Wings Challenge Blog! This time we want to see your Pastel Colors!!!
I worked with the beautiful Camellia Spirit this time and made myself a little notebook to keep track of all things crafty business transaction! I'm so looking forward to having all my notes and thoughts and everything all in 1 place!! Check it out:

 I started by coloring up this beautiful image with my Kit and Clowder February Class which focused on Camellias. Isn't she just gorgeous?!? Now, I know she's not quite as pastel as you generally think of pastels as being but believe me she is a lot softer that I would normally color her!!! 
You can find the stunning Camellia Spirit here:


Aurora Wings Website:


I mounted her onto a light blue cardstock and chipboard piece to make the front cover of my notebook. I then added a quick title on the side. Viola!!! I really wanted this image to just be the focus of this project and I didn't want to not be able to write on the cover side of the book so skipped on embellishments all together.



 Then I designed my 2 inside sheets. I wants one to keep track of the different materials I used on a lot of custom order and what the cost is for those so when I'm putting together a quote quick everything is right there!


Then I wanted a sheet to keep track of each persons individual order. I wanted to keep each customers notes all together with what they were quoted for price, what the actual cost of the project turned out to be as well as if I have received payment for the order or not. You know all that boring business type stuff!! 


So there ya go my friends! Thanks so much for popping by today to see my Pastel project!! Can't wait to see all of your beautiful projects in the next 2 weeks!!

Ooooooooo!!! I have an added bonus for you!!!

No automatic alt text available.
Enjoy!!!

7 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cover to your fabulous book, Sara! Aren't you the organized one now? Fabulous coloring of Camellia Spirit. I agree, no embellies needed. What a beautiful and useful project. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome notebook to keep track of everything arts and crafts, Sara! Lovely coloring on the Camellia Spirit image. The soft orange glow in the background is a lovely complement to her blue eyes and the blue butterfly. Thank you for this fab inspiration for our latest challenge at Aurora Wings today. Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing colouring and what a briljant idea, love it, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooveee your coloring on her... It's so vibrant and those eyes... sigh. Amazing... Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cover.. love your colouring on her.. <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shading, Sara! This turned out beautifully and what a brilliant idea. xxM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your colouring is awesome on this project Sara, stunning x

    ReplyDelete