Saturday, January 7, 2017

Mystical Christmas Card using Luna Fae by Flowers, Feathers and Fairies

Isn't that a stunning image!! I fell in love with it the moment I saw it!! I have been meaning to work with Luna Fae but Flowers, Feathers and Fairies since it came out in November but you know how December goes!!! But now things have slowed down again I have literally been hiding in the house with the kids since Christmas catching up on things and letting them get some much needed rest!!! 
Flowers, Feathers and Fairies is having a DT call right now in the Facebook Group. This might be the lowest key DT I will ever be on... 6 projects for the whole year! At minimum anyway, LOL! And I completely adore all of her images!! Remember the Mer-Santa I did back in November? One of thier stamps!! So how do you not give it a go? Its the perfect excuse to finally color this image up and if I'm lucky I will get to work with Sabrina(the artist, who is beyond sweet) and some other talented designers!! So without further ado, here's the Christmas Card I made with that beautiful image!!

I would really like to thank Fabiola for the inspiration on the Design. I am entering this card in the Christmas Card Throwdown challenge and I just loved the way she interpreted the sketch so I rolled with it, quite literally!!


I love the way this card turned out!!! Coloring the image was so much fun! Doing another one of my lessons from the Kit and Clowder Elements of Nature Class always thrills me!! And I have another card done for Christmas next year!! Wahoo!!!

Thanks so much for popping in this evening to take a peek at what I have been working on!! If all goes well the next few days I will have some projects I finished during December to share with you all too!!
Ta-ta!!!

 I am entering this project in the Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge- January Sketch

4 comments:

  1. It is a wonderful image and must have been lovely to colour. I love how you've framed it, it makes a very special card.
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you have used our sketch :-))
    Thanks for playing at Christmas Card Throwdown.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cette carte est superbe Sara, je suis très heureuse et fière que tu ais été inspiré par mon idée, merci de jouer avec nous chez CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to be so late commenting. I absolutely love the way you've rolled the papers to frame this gorgeous image! A beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with Christmas Card Throwdown. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete