Thursday, December 1, 2016

Faery Ink December Facebook Challenge "Gift" using Gabbie and Gibran O Holy Night Digital Stamp

Hey there everyone!! Are you ready for another fun monthly challenge in the Faery Ink Facebook Group? This month the theme is "Gift" interpret it how you wish!! Whether you choose to make a gift tag, use an image with a gift, create a gift bag, whatever your mind thinks up!! And it does not have to be a Christmas Gift either!! How fun is that!! So wide open with so many possibilities!!
For my project I chose to make a Christmas card.. 'Tis the Season after all!! But I did not do a gift in the traditional sense either... wanna see?
I started with Gabbie and Gibran O Holy Night. I love how this image projects the story of the First Christmas complete with Star of Bethlehem in a modern beautiful way! I am not a religious person but I have a lot of faith and for me this gift is still the most important Christmas Gift ever given.  

I found this beautiful papers a few weeks ago while in the city doing alittle shopping and knew that it was absolutely perfect for this image. Its Photo Play- Born this day and I totally love it!
The sentiment is CTMH Card Chatter- Christmas Holiday. And the little wise men down there are cut for the CTMH Artfully Sent cricut cartridge.
This card was not east for me to put together. Not being a religious person how to embellish it was tricky for me! Ask Amanda we chatted all morning as I did it!! LOL But I do think it turned out so lovely and I hope it gives you some inspiration for your "Gift" project and please do come share it with us in the Faery Ink Facebook Group!!

Thanks so much for popping in today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment