Monday, November 14, 2016

Faery Ink- November One Dae Fae- Ophelia Vanity Fae- Gift Tag

Hey Ya'll!! How are you this fine evening? We are doing well here, getting colder everyday!! LOL
What kinds of things are you making these days? I've been digging the vintage style this last little bit and trying to venture out into tags a little. I'm finding it to be quite a challenge to embellish these little spaces and make them beautiful... But I'm learning and that's part of the fun right? Pushing yourself?
Today I do in fact have tag to show you!!
This gorgeous image is Ophelia- Vanity Fae and she is currently over in the Faery Ink shop for free for 24 hours!! So make sure you pop over and grab her to you can play with all those gorgeous folds too!! And its not just the folds!! The flowers in her hair and the wings!! I love those wings!!
I did glitter that dress right up and a set of wings too!! Wanna see?

I know the glitter doesn't stand out as much as I would like but its there and its soooo pretty!!!
I hope you have fun creating something with Ophelia- Vanity Fae too!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love that you have done many layers to your tag Sara. Beautiful work x

    ReplyDelete