Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner #100- Anything Goes; Mermaid Christmas Card using "Christmas Under the Sea" by Flowers, Feathers and Fairies


I'm super thrilled to share a new artist with you today!! She is doing some beautiful images that I totally love and I cannot wait to see more from her!! Who ever would have thought to do a Mermaid Santa!! My girls giggled for like 5 minutes straight and I bought it instantly!! I love dolphins soooo really what more of a reason did I need? LOL

See!!! Totally amazing right!! And when I added like 4 of my Kit and Clowder classes I was able to turn it into this beauty!!!

Thanks for stopping in to see my unconventional Christmas card today!! Can't wait to see where anything goes takes you all!!

2 comments:

  1. As you know by now, I love, love anything to do with the sea, so this card is right up my alley :-) I love it! Beautiful and fun image, and lovely card design. I always wondered how Santa delivered his gifts to the merpeople, now I know :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete