Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges #90- Critters!- Birthday Card using Beccys Place Elephant with Quote

Crafty Gals Corner
This week the challenge is Critters!


Our sponsors this week are:

Prize: $10 Gift Certificate 
Prize: 3 Digital Images

Prize: 3 Digital Images/ 1 Digital Set

Hey you wonderful crafty people!! Did I mention I love getting to work with new artists? This week I got to play with Elephant Quote by Beccys Place!! And I had so much fun getting to do this very realistic elephant!!

All the materials were pretty much scrap paper I had sitting in the drawer... I did use some CTMH Green enamel triangles and the bamboo cut is from the Cricut Life's a Beach cartridge.

I am entering this card in the Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge #370
Displaying TMS #370.jpg

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Now go play with the critters!!






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Sara. Love your colouring of this magnificent animal. Looks so real!
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! The detail you have in that elephant is fantastic! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the elephant!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. This one could go either male or female, and I like that about it. We see so few cards that work for men. Thank you for joining us this week at TMS. We hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete