Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner Challenges #86 - Emboss it- Using Nicki Burnette Valentines Day Fairy And The Paper Shelter- Cirque

This week the challenge is Emboss IT!


Our sponsor this week is:

Nikki Burnette
Prize: 3 digital images 

For this challenge I went a little more masculine since it was for my hubby. I used a gear embossing folder for my challenge requirement. Take a peek:

Materials used:
Kraft Cardstock
CTMH Chocolate cardstock
Tim Holtz Walnut stain distress ink
Cricut gears embossing folder
CTMH Chocolate Ink
Eyelet Outlet Gear Brad
CTMH Just to Say... stamp set

And this one I also went a little more masculine since its for a little boys 3rd birthday. I used some feather dies with matching stamps and embossing peices from Michaels (THANKS WANDA!!!)
Materials used:
CTMH Pear cardstock and ink
Random paper
Dollar store feathers, glitter paper, glitter tape
CTMH Mini mustaches-- thats not what they are called but I can't remember!
Michaels Feather dies, embossing plates and stamp set



What kind of embossing will you do? Heat emboss or dry emboss or will you teach me something totally new??

No comments:

Post a Comment