Saturday, July 23, 2016

Fishing Themed First Birthday Party!!!

I had a lady approach me about making her sons first birthday party decorations and she wanted a fishing theme. We spent many many many hours messaging back and forth with pictures of the designs for her to truely have it customized just for her! And the end result is pretty awesome if you ask me!!!


The Main Banner

Another banner for decor reasons LOL

This one is to go around his high chair

This is the topper for his cake. I can't wait to see what she does!! She's making a 9' 3 layered cake with waves on it!!!

These are the party favors. She is planning on filling the jars with gummy worms and orea cookie crumbs to look like dirt.

And lastly we made little man his very own 1st birthday onesie!! 

I hope the Mommy and Son love it as much as I do!! It was so much fun to put together!!





No comments:

Post a Comment