Friday, July 1, 2016

Faery Ink July "Fun in the Sun" Facebook Challenge; Using BeeYOUtiful Faery

We are starting a new challenge today in the Faery Ink Facebook Group. It is a "Fun in the Sun" challenge. Every August my daughters and I visit the Nixon Honey Bee Farm and pick up our honey for the year. So I used the BeeYoutiful Faery digi stamp from Faery Ink to create some pocket scrapbooking cards for this year... We better go now!! LOL Take a peak below I am sure you will love what you see!! I know I sure do!!





Materials:
Faery Ink: BeeYOUtiful Faery colored with copics
ex_beeyoutiful
Black shimmer cardstock
CTMH Honey cardstock
CTMH Artist, Artbooking, Artfully Sent, Artistry cricut cartridges
Gold and Yellow Stickles

Now off you go! Let's see what kind of fun in the sun you can create!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring and love the matching theme with the background.
    Thanks for joining and hope to see you next time as well!

    [Jacqueline DT for World Wide Open DT Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow super stunning and great work. I love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete