Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tiddly Inks- eye heart u- Mixed Media Brick Graffiti card

My husband and I have been together for 10 years this coming week... 10 years!! Not married for quite that long yet but considering we are still "young" that's basically 1/3 of our lives!! And in my world that is something to celebrate!!
When this image came out a few months ago as a freebie I instantly fell in love!! It is one of the coolest images I have seen! I knew right away I wanted to make it look like graffiti on a brick wall which I knew my hubby would love! I also have plans in the "near" future to do this up for a nurse friend who also loves it!!

Materials used:
Modeling paste
Red paint
Inca Gold- turquise, gold and red
Tim Holtz Rusty Hinge distress ink
Tiddly Inks- eye heart u colored with copics

I am entering this card in these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by again!! See you all soon!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow I love the graffiti effect, I was really drawn into that eye. Love it. Great work. A real pleasure to visit your blog.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an interesting idea!Congratulations on your love it's a perfect reason for celebration!
    I'm glad that you Let your Tiddly flow!!!
    Smiles,KalySto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you used this image for your anniversary, so great and that you put it against the brick wall! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks in the "Let your Tiddly Flow" challenge, best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card...Thank you for sharing with us here today and best of luck with your entry.

    Wendy DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete