Thursday, May 26, 2016

Faery Ink- Lahla Artist Fae- Create Card

For Mothers Day this year my moms husband has decided to buy my Cricut Expression for my mom. So we picked her up some mats and blades to go with it. When this new Faery Inks image came out I knew it would be perfect for her Mothers Day card!!

When I went to put it on a card I knew I wanted to use a few different mediums. I wanted to show how different types of mediums and colors all work together to create something beautiful. That you can just let the creative juices flow and in the end you will end up with something totally unique and all about you... I don't know if I ended with something beautiful or not but we definitely created something unique!!

Isn't she just beautiful!! 
Make sure you pop by the Faery Ink Shop to grab your new Lahla Artist Fae today! 
I can't wait to see what you all decide to do with this new digi!!!

Thanks for stopping in today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment