Friday, March 18, 2016

Sassy Studio Desgns Flashback Friday

Today in the Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Group we are giving away "Captain America Honey" for you to play with!!


I love her!! And every man that's a little boy at heart will too I am sure!! Even little girls I bet will love this image if they have a super hero streak going!!

I made her into a card for one of the biggest "boys" I know!

Materials:
CTMH Cranberry, White and Sapphire cardstocks
CTMH Cranberry ink
Crayola Marker in Red
Recollections Black shimmer paper
CTMH Artiste and Artfully Sent cricut cartridges

What will you do with this adorable image?


3 comments:

  1. The Dehumidifier HQ8:52 PM, March 19, 2016

    This is really of enthusiasm to me. I’d love to thank somebody for taking the time to share this post. My blog: click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.

    ReplyDelete