Thursday, February 4, 2016

Valentines Day #2

Hey everyone!!! I think I have all my Valentines Day projects complete!!! I know it may seem alittle early but with birthday parties this weekend and hubby home all next week and working 4 nights a week I figured I better get a jump start!! LOL
So without further ado here you go!!!

These first 4 are just little 2x3 teaser cards for hubby. I'm gonna leave 1 a day out for him to find leading up to Valentines Day. These images were all part of the Karleigh Sue January Coloring Club but most can still be bought as individual images.



 This is my oldest daughters Valentines day card! And I am soooo in love!!!
Materials used:
Copics to color

I am entering it in these challenges:

 And these last two little gift boxes are to house the girls Valentines day gifts.

Materials used:
Paper scraps from both Recollections and Close to my Heart
Chalkboard hearts
Chalk pen

And now we have a 2 year old throwing a tantrum on the floor so I'm out!! Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow- you have been busy! Great work- thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete