Sunday, December 27, 2015

Happy 75th Birthday Gramma!!

How was your Christmas?? Its so nice to finally be getting back into a normal routine... I spent 4 hours today simply tiding and reorganizing the house!!! I have a few other projects to show you but as our family routine is gonna be shifting for the next couple months I'm gonna focus first on the current projects and as I have time I will show you some of the other things I created for Christmas gifts... Maybe... Now that I think about it they may have been wrapped up without pictures... OOPS!! We shall see... but for tonight:

My Gramma is celebrating her 75th maybe 76th birthday on Tuesday and that clearly cannot go unmarked!! And as its getting way to close to comfort for me I figured I better get her gift and card done!!


Materials:
Ching Chou Kuik- Time Flies colored with copics
Banner and Flower Wreath were cut from CTMH Artistry cricut cartridge
Bo Bunny Sweet Life paper
CTMH Cocoa cardstock
Sewing machine and thread
Random button and Flower

Anyone who knows my Gramma knows that it will just tickle her that I sewed on her card and used buttons as she is an avid seamstress!! I can't wait to see her face!!

I am entering this card in these challenges:


4 comments:

  1. Woow beautiful .. love your colouring on her.. <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! And I love the stitching :) Your Gramma is sure to love this. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge this month.
    Linda DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandma will love this card for sure! Beautiful! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete