Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Glass Light Blocks

Wanda and I have been falling in love with the glass blocks with the lights in them... There are soooo many things you can do with them!! If you remember the night light I made my nephew back in the spring? So when Vinyl Cutz came out with a new line of Vinyl SVG's we both had the exact same idea for one of them... a lit glass block!!

I frosted the inside with Martha Stewart glass frosting... or rather my bestie did! And then I put some dollar store battery operated snowflake led lights inside. Cut the vinyl and viola!! I do want to do a big bow on top but I'm not sure if that will happen this Christmas or not... If you love this vinyl as much as we did you can grab it HERE!

This one I made up quick for a family Chinese Gift Exchange. I frosted the inside of the block and strung some dollar store battery operated led flower lights inside. I designed the vinyl in Design Space.

Thanks for you help Wanda!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment