Saturday, December 12, 2015

Christmas for Wanderful Creations

If you follow along with me you will know that Wanda over at Wanderful Creations is one of my best friends! So I have to wait to post this until she's recieved her present and card... But I had to show you what I made for her!!
Her Hubby has a real thing with the proper Christmas greeting being Merry Christmas so when I saw this image I knew I had to make it for them!!
Materials used:
Tim Holtz Jingle Bell brads
Silver glitter trim
Snowflake chipboard misted with Heidi Swapp Teal
Bo Bunny Sleigh Ride paper

I am entering it in this challenge:

 


Wandas favorite artist is Ching Chou Kuik so I knew I had to use one of her images in Wandas gift. I have seen a few of these Christmas ornaments being done and had to try it! Although it did not turn out exactly the way I had planned with the glitter stickying to the image... I am really happy with the way it turned out and I hope Wanda loves it!!

Materials used:
Glass Ornament from Michaels
Dollar store glitter and sequins and all kinds of stuff!!
Ching Chou Kuik's Scarlet Holly colored with copics. I'm not sure if this image will be available for purchase again as I bought it from Sweet Pea Stamps and they have recently closed. But I do hope Ching Chou Kuik will make some of these images available in her etsy store soon!


Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment