Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas Coloring

Christmas gifts really!! but I colored em!!
This is Ching Chou Kuiks- Mad Tea Party. I'm not sure if she will ever be available in the Etsy store but you can keep peeking if you want it!! Just a month before Christmas my bestie asked me for a dark and twisty Alice in Wonderland peice of art...I'm not sure if I managed it but I sure tried and I do love the final outcome!!!
I am entering this project in this challenge:

This is for my daughter to go with the other image above her bed. In April I color her an image from this same line over at Polkadoodles with the April Create and Learn class. For this one I used techniques from the April, August, and October classes over at Kit and Clowder.
I am entering this coloring in these challenges:

And this is the November Create and Learn class at Kit and Clowder using an image from Tiddly Inks. Not gonna lie, I got her finished at 1115pm on the 14th and the new class was released at 5am on the 15th. Thats the closest I have cut it yet!!! But she's done and so pretty!!
I am entering this project in this challenge:

9 comments:

  1. Fab makes, Octavia from Polkadoodles is one of my fav digi collections.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday.
    Gail Digi Choosday DT
    http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. your colouring is lovely, glad you made it on time before the new class :), thank you so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, stunning colouring in all your makes. Such great gifts. Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges.-Monica.-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning coloring! Thanks for joining us over at Tiddly Inks and good luck!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowzer your colouring is amazing and your creation fits perfectly with our theme Traditional Christmas at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - fabulous colouring. Thanks for joining us for our Traditional Christmas Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous gift for your friend. I am sure she will love it! Great job on your Create and Learn classes from a fellow Clowdie. =P

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful coloring, so inspiring!! Thanks so much for playing in our Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday! Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete