Thursday, November 5, 2015

Happy Anniversary

My in laws are celebrating something like 33 years of marriage in a couple of weeks... that needs noticed!! So I created this sweet and simple card for them and I think |I'm in love!!

I know this second shot isn't great but I wanted you to be able to see all the sparkle on all the balloons!! So shiny!!

Materials used:
Ching Chou Kuik- Bunch of Love colored with copics
CTMH Pacifica cardstock and ink
CTMH Lagoon
CTMH Artiste cartridge
CTMH Liquid glass
Sizzix Rose embossing folder
Create a Critter cricut cartridge
Billionaire cricut font
Wink of Stella

I am entering it in these challenges:

OK ready for one more?


3 comments:

  1. My favorite Colors! Love this image and your design of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully coloured image lovely project Thanks for joining in the fun over at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and love those balloons! Thanks for joining us for our Add Sparkle, Bling or Glitter Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete