Sunday, October 18, 2015

Halloween Door Hanger

Hello Ladies!!!
I got to finish Kit and Clowder: October Create and Learn Class today!! And then I had to do something fun with it...
Adorable isn't it?? I had so much fun learning alittle more about clothes and how to do a glowing object and where it will leave light reflections. And I was so happy to learn alittle more about coloring wood!!
This is what I turned her into:

Materials used:
CTMH Black, Goldrush and Gypsy papers
Cricut Cartridges: Photobooth Props, Something to Celebrate, CTMH Artbooking
Amethyst and Black velvet Heidi Swapp mists
Silver Inca Gold
Rose Gold Stickles
Recollections dots
Jolee Sentime
Wink of Stella brush pen

And I am entering her in these challenges:
Sassy Studio Designs: Tic Tac Toe-- I got a black out!! I entered this challenge once with a Sassy Studio image so I get to enter again-- and I hope its ok with the girls but I would rather enter a new project than the same one twice! :D

Thanks for popping in this evening and I hope you liked what you saw.. maybe even got an idea of your own!!


6 comments:

  1. Boo-tiful project. Love how you used a cauldron as the background. Just perfect for this image. Beautiful colouring!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! Beautiful coloring and details. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Gals Corner. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this. I love the cauldron idea! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great make, amazing colouring. Thanks for joining us in our Feeling Sentimental challenge at Digi Choosday
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica.-dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is amazing, your coloring is outstanding!! Thanks so much for playing at Digi Choosday's Feeling Sentimental challenge! Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete