Friday, June 12, 2015

You still hold the key...

My longest bestie and her hubby are celebrating thier anniversary in a week or so and I always feel like since I was a bridesmaid I should acknowledge that achievement. Yes, I say achievement in this day and age it is!! LOL Maybe milestone is a better word? I dunno but anyway, here's what I created for them:
Supplies used:
Ching-Chou Kuik- "Key to my heart"- colored with copics
MR Designs digital papers-- you can get them HERE... Aren't they beautiful!!!
Cricut Botanical font
DIY Shop wooden butterfly
Heidi Swap Amethyst mist

I am entering this card in 2 challenges one is the Ching-Chou Kuik facebook challenge (Shades of Purple) and the other is Ching-Chou Kuik Challenge Blog (All creatures great and small-- I hope they will accept the use of accents as creatures.. I just couldn't find an image that felt right for an anniversary card that had a critter in it...)

See you all later!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sara love this image and wonderful colour's you have used thank you for joining us on this month's challenge 'All Creature's Great and Small over on CCK Digital Stamps Inspiration Challenge Blog ,Good Luck
    Dianne x
    CCK DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the purples you have used. Beautiful anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara, this is a beautiful card you have made. Stunning. It fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “all creatures great and small”. Even more FANTASTIC is that you have used one of Ching-Chou Kuik's digital stamps. Don’t forget you are entitled to two entries into the monthly Blog Challenge draw as you have used a Ching-Chou Kuik image. For the first entry link to the card/creation you have created. For your second entry just link to your main blog.

    Thank you for entering, best wishes in the draw and for your support of this challenge. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader).

    PS If you would like to be a future Guest Design Team Member please make sure you add “GDT” after your name on your entry for the challenge or write a comment in the comment box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your card is so beautiful. I love the colors you chose. Thank you so much for joining us at CCK Challenge this month and good luck.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete