Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Todays Challenges

So as I meantioned before, I'm prepping to disappear for a few weeks but I needed to get a few more cards prepped for next month. And I think I have it all done now!!! Wahoo!!
This first one is a birthday card that I am entering in: Seize the Birthday- "Nothing but neutrals", One Crazy Stamper- "Anything Goes", Cute Card Thursday- "Use a Quote", and Cardabilities Sketch #125
 
Supplies used: CTMH Fundamentals papers in whispoer and saddle, Recollections mirror paper, Kraft cardstock, Tim Holtz arrow, CTMH Black ink, CTMH "A thing well done" stamps


Now an anniversary card being entered in: Sketch Saturday #366.

Supplies used: Bo Bunny Enchanted Garden, Aurora Wings "The Gift" colored with copics, Bazzill basics cardstock, CTMH Lagoon Hearts washi tape, Tim Holtz waves embossing folder, Best of Pixar cricut cartridge, CTMH Typed Note stamp set, CTMH Gypsy ink

And the last one is also an anniversary card... Man people like weddings in warm weather!!!
This one is being entered in Tuesday Morning Sketches #306.

I took it as inspiration....
Supplies used: Black cardstock, Aurora Wings "Happy Couple" colored with copics, CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge, Recollections pearls and random ribbon, CTMH Colonial White cardstock

And that's what I've got for tonight... Now off to do some more coloring... or cleaning for my weeks off.... I think coloring wins!! If I'm not in before I disappear have a great time enjoying the sun and making memories!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Great neutrals birthday card! And I love both anniversary cards! Great coloring on both. Glad to see more coloring won over cleaning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful wishes. Thanks for joining in with Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous take on our sketch! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! We hope you’ll join us again real soon! Good Luck!
    Darlene
    Cardabilities DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards look great.. love the stamps you have used.. thanks for joining in with Cardabilities..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of gorgeous cards there, love the mermaids and that gorgeous watery background. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful set of cards, Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete