Thursday, June 11, 2015

Martha Stewart Glass Frosting

This are 2 gifts I created the last few days... One is for my FIL for Fathers Day. The other is for my brother for his birthday and my dear god it was alot of work to find the svg's and do a ton of slicing and welding to get all his favorite teams on one mug!!!!


Glass frosting is very simple... Apply your stencil, apply your frosting with a sponge and dabbing technique. Place in a cool oven and turn on to 350. When it reaches 350 set your timer for 30min. When the timer goes off turn the oven off but leave your items in the over until perfectly cool. This will cure the frosting to your glass. And viola!!

Catch ya later!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love hearing your crafting plans and then seeing the final project on here. Nothing beats a good hour drive for a visit though. We'll have to do that once school is out. Perfect gifts for the men!

    ReplyDelete