Monday, June 8, 2015

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog #253- Celebrate Dad



 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #253 - Celebrate Dad-create a card or project for Dad

This Weeks Sponsor
digiplayground.com





There will be 3 winners of $7 gift certificates!

Create a project inspired by Father's Day

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.


Design Team Inspiration

For my creations this week I made a mini tackle box gift box for my husband. Sadly I only bought 1 piece of each of the papers I wanted to use to it turned out much smaller than anticipated and I was unable to create the tray I had wanted to put inside. There just isn't room as it is only 4.5" long and 2.75" tall. But all the same I am very pleased with the way it turned out and I hope he will be too. I plan on purchasing him some lures and flies since his new interest is fly fishing... And I will get him a gift card for his fav shop to put in the little gift card sleeve I made to go with it all.

Materials used:
CTHM Art Philosophy and Artfully sent cartridges
Life's a beach cartridge
Cricut Alphabet
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2
Glitz Designs- Dapper Dan paper
Kaiser Kraft- Hello Today paper
The Crafty Lady (A local craft store)- Jewellry box handle
Rona (the local hardware store)- decorative latch
CTMH Chocolate ink
CTMH Topairy paper
Making memories brads
CTMH Catch you later stamps

Thanks for popping in this week!! I can't wait to see what you create!! And make sure you check out the other girls at FCCB!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. wow! that is just great! so much work and love went into this project, your hubby will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous father's day project!! He will love it for sure! Great job on your FCCB post!

    ReplyDelete