Sunday, May 31, 2015

Who doesn't love puppies?

My grampas favorite thing is tiny little creatures.... babies... toddlers... even grown adults that used to be tiny little thing (wink wink) and that includes PUPPIES!
So here is his Fathers Day card..
I am entering it in the Cute Card Thursday challenge and the Retro Sketches challenge.

Materials used:
Aurora Wings "Puppy in boot" digi
CTMH Cloud Nine stamps set
CTMH Catch You later stamp set
CTMH Cocoa and Chocolate inks
Recollections burlap ribbon
Dollare store button
The paper is once again just from the scrap bin
I used to copics to color but don't have time today to type the list(have you heard that today?) but I am more than willing to share just pop me a note!!

Chat with you all later!! I'm outta here for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment