Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Sending Best Wishes

My Gramma is celebrating her birthday later this month and crazily enough is the only birthday so far this month. I used the challenge over at Seize the Birthday to create a card using Saturated Canary's Walkie, which I think now is sadly discontinued but I just looked at the site and it looks like there are like 4 new adorable images that I might just have to have!! 2 for Grad, a baker and "Boho Style"!! Have I ever mentioned I love her images?!?!?!?!
Anywhoooo... here's the birthday card I created:
Ooops... while I waited for that to load I went back for a closer look and there are like 6 new images!!! and my cart's at $20....

Supplies used:
CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge
CTHM Typed note stamps
CTMH Just to say stamps
CTMH Lagoon and black inks
CTMH Lagoon bakers twine
Recollections flowers
Dollarstore Button
Copics: E000,00,04,11,21,31,33; R20,22,24; Y21; BV11,13,15; N0,2,3,4,5; BG13,15,18,72,75,78

I am also going to enter this in the One Crazy Stamper May Challenge.

One more card and I'm all caught up on my challenges and then onto making my own pocket scrapbooking cards... see ya in a bit!

2 comments:

  1. The PP is so pretty, just my favorite color!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours and fun image! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete