Wednesday, May 20, 2015

May Create and Learn copic class

So we got this months image for our class on... Friday.. was it only Friday?!?! Well... apprently I liked it!! Or I learned so much last month that it was just way easier to do this month!! LOL
Anyway, here is the image I created:
I had so much fun working on her!!! I had never done anything like the shell before or stippling a whole background!! It turned out super cute!!! We used "Sea Fairy" bySaturated Canary to create this picture and it was totally new to me!!

If you are interested in joining this class you still can! Although April is now retired there's loads of time to get May!! Take a peak at the Kit and Clowder Create and Learn classes or any of her other classes!! They all look so fun!!!

See you in alittle while.. I gotta go make a card to go with the picture... its gonna be a 1st birthday present..

No comments:

Post a Comment