Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Lime Green and Turquoise Christmas? I think I will!!

While my DS was down this evening I took advantage to get a few other cards done! I have been neglecting my challenges the last few weeks but life does get in the way. LOL
This card is going in 3 different challenges:
This is the Freshly Made Sketch I used as inspiration:
And this is my creation:

Supplies used:
CTMH Lagoon cardstock
CTMH Pear cardstock
Firefly stickles
CTMH Snowflakes stamps
CTMH Very Merry Christmas stamps
CTMH Lagoon ink
Heidi Swapp white mist
Generic button 
Generic Bow

Thanks for looking!!


11 comments:

  1. Very pretty use of the colors and sketch, Sara! So happy to have you join us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to play while DS was down for you! Love the way you used the sketch and snow flake! And you know my love for blue and greens :) I wouldn't be upset if this one came my way!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CAS card, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sketch and how you used it as well as the colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! I love that bit of sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely CAS card. The stamp you used, makes me think of snow, oh wait we still have snow. Haha! Great card, love the ribbon on here too. Very pretty. Thanks for playing our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.

    Leanne DT
    One Crazy Stamper

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an interesting sketch to start with but I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous snowflake stamp!!! Pretty card. TFS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So elegant and lovely! Great way to combine challenges! Thanks so much for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! Love those colors and that pretty snowflake. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete