Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Ooooo Shiny

This is another card I whipped up while my DS was down... Feels good to get some challenges done!!!!
This one is being entered in:
This is the Tuesday Morning Sketch:
And this is my creation:

I know it doesn't show well in the picture but the stars and the sentiment are so crazy shiny and pretty from the Color Bloom mist I was shocked!!

For this card I used:
CTMH Crystal Blue cardstock
Baby blue stickles
Darice snowflake embossing folder
Glistening waves Color Bloom mist
CTMH Pear and Partridge cardshop stamps
Island Mist liquid pearls
Creative Memories star punch
CTMH circle punch--- one day I will learn how to use it to make scallops like in the sketch but not today apparently lol

8 comments:

  1. lol you had me at ''oh shiny'' you need to share your secret on how to get the Color Bloom to work. I always make a mess with it. Really great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I love the clean look. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. très jolie touche de fraîcheur et de sobriété, merci de jouer avec nous Sara chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, crisp and lovely - such a pretty Christmas card. I do like this layout too. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Christmas card!! I love the embossed background and that sentiment!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, loved the title of your post, Sara! That drew me in right away! I'm a sucker for shiny things too. You've combined all the elements to make one cool card! Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh shiny is something my friends and I say ALL THE TIME for when we get distracted, lol! This is one of my favourite Christmas sentiments of all time - it's so true :) So glad you could join us this week at TMS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could see the shiny-ness in real life!! Looks fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at the Colour Me challenge. :D

    ReplyDelete