Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Bubble Guppies Scrapbook Layouts

They're done!!
I feel like it took me a really long time to get around to these but in reality it was not quite a month... I just couldn't seem to find any inspiration for them... But I finally did!! CTMH Make it From the Heart layout book Vol.1 Pg 26. Voila Inspiration!

So take a peek at what I came up with and as always let me know what you think!!!


I know each layout is alittle different... But I had extra of this paper and that paper and that's what happened! LOL I can't decide which one I like better honestly! I have since added alittle clear stickles to the title and some aqua stickles to the waves. I also added some blue and pink sequins as well.
The pictures go on the plain turquoise circles as well as behind the wave mat.

Supplies used:
Bubble guppies svg from Crafting with Meek but I did choose to Print then Cut them to save myself hours of laying tiny little peices!
Bazzil basics cardstock both plain and textured
Carta Bella- Summer Lovin' by Samantha Walker papers
Cricut Mini Monograms alphabets
CTMH Atrbooking cartrdige for the journalling which I also did a Print then cut with.
Tim Holts Waves and Bubbles embossing folders

All in all I am very happy with the way they turned out!!! I am soo glad to be almost done the Bubble Guppies.,.. 2 more 8x8 layouts to create for my MIL...

See you next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment