Tuesday, April 7, 2015

And now we enter our 30's

One of my best friends and I have been friends since we were 9 years old... that makes it 21 years ago... Oy! And crazily our birthdays are 10 days apart... So as I entered 30 last weekend she enters this coming week... And you have to do something amazing for 30 don't you? I think thats the moment when you officially become a grown up lol. Up till then you can still pretend but when the 30 hits its all over and hello grown up! I dunno thats just how it felt for me... 
So here is the amazing card I made for her. And I hope it is actually as amazing as I think it is! LOL






I found the template for this card here: Stampin Along with Heidi
I used shimmer cardstock from walmart, Stickles, Wink of Stella glitter pen, my explore and various cartridges to make this card.

I am entering it in Seize the Birthday:Anything Goes challenge, and just in the nick of time too! Lol

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you love it as much as I do!

1 comment:

  1. Your friend is going to love your box card! The colors are beautiful together! I like how much you personalized it! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday this time around , and we hope to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete