Sunday, March 22, 2015

Sewing Subway art

My mother in law is pretty awesome, makes me alittle insane lots of the time but I think that comes with the territory doesn't it?
I am so blessed to have an amazing mom and mother in law, both special and so helpful in thier own ways!!!
I like to thank them for all they do for us at least once a year and not just on Mothers Day so this is something I whipped up for my MIL and left on her counter for her return from the USA.
The entire image is on the Cricut Cartridge Word Collage. I just did a lot of copy and pasting and hide and contour to get each peice in the colors I wanted.

I think she liked it and I can't wait to see it in her space!!

3 comments:

  1. I like to thank them for all they do for us at least once a year and not just on Mothers Day so this is something I whipped up for my MIL and left on her counter for her return from the USA. janome sewing machine review

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a simple thanks for taking the time to do this! God bless and happy sewing! best automatic espresso machine

    ReplyDelete