Monday, March 30, 2015

Easter Candy Tube Card

I found these test tubes at michaels in the $1.5 bin and I was sooo excited to do something with them!!
Thank you Pinterest I found: Beth-A-Palooza and I loved her design!! So over the last few busy weeks I have been coloring some little images to make cards for my daughters and thier cousins.

This is the card I am entering in Fantabulous Cricut Challenge's Easter challenge this week.



Supplies use:
Cricut CTMH Artbooking cartridge (overlay) -- 2 cards have a background made with Tim Holtz waves embossing folder as I could not get the overlay to cut well...
Cricut CTMH Artfully Sent cartridge (Inside card holder)
Cricut CTMH Artiste cartridge (banner)
Cricut Classroom: April and May cartridge (egg border)
CTMH Pear cardstock
Random Paper
CTMH Lagoon Ink
CTMH Lagoon Bakers twine
Tim Holtx Peacock Feathers Distress Ink
CTMH Easter Wishes stamps
Copics: Y13, Y15, Y17, BG45, BG49, G14, G17, R20, R24, YR03, YR06
Random bows

I'm off to bed now as I have 4 more of these to make tomorrow and bread to bake and a house to clean and and and Night Night!

1 comment: