Wednesday, February 25, 2015

More Frozen

A few years ago I started making my MIL an 8x8 album. For her bday she gets pages of anything since christmas, mothers day anything since her bday and then again at christmas. I think it works out great she gets the most pages at christmas... maybe.. I only scrapbook events that we as her decendants all attend.. of course that may be changing here soon with little people starting school soon... Gramma will need pics of everyones first day of school/concerts ect... And although they are in the states and missed the Frozen party what kinda of Grammas brag book wouldn't have those things? So here are her layouts... The pictures are ordered but I haven't made in into town to pick them up yet... You get the idea anyway...



I used the left over Bo Bunny Altitude cards from our layouts to do my MILs. I cut the snowflake border from the CTMH art philosophy cartridge and the back ground behind it is CTMH gypsy cardstock. The embellishments on the snowflakes are different CTMH gems and stickles dots, also some Bo Bunny liquid pearl dots. The "Frozen" I cut from one of the girls sticker pack labels and xyroned it on (hehe) I also stole thier Frozen stickers to decorate and then liquid glassed over them so they would pop alittle more. The title stickers are about a thousand year old CM alphabet stickers from back when I started scrapbooking and my mom was a rep and I thought I needed a pg of each color... Anyone need some?? I just can't bring myself to throw them out or let the girls play with them... But everyone once in awhile they have a purpose! LOL

And there you have what I hope is the end of the Frozen party!! My bestie Alex likes these simple layouts better than my dolled up ones in the scrapbooks... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment